Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tinned copper
2. Insulation: Extruded irradiation cross-linked polyalkene with irradiated Kynar® insulation jacket (single conductors per MIL-W-81044/12)
3. Assembly: Four conductors cabled, optional binder tape
4. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
5. Ampacity: Calculated at 60 Hz AC (rms) or DC for 75°C conductor temperature
TTXA, same construction with braided aluminum armor.
• Mil Spec: M24640/4
• Navy Specs:
TTX - Unarmored
TTXA - Armored
• Voltage Rating: 600 volts
• Temperature Rating: 105°C
These unshielded multipair constructions are suitable for non-watertight, non-flexing service. They are available with or without armor. They may be use to interconnect audio, telephone, call bell, announcing and alarm systems. They may also be used for interior communication and weapon control system provided the ampere rating of the cable and voltage drop for the system are not exceeded. These cables shall be used only for uses within one compartment or within two contiguous compartments. They shall not be used to penetrate a watertight deck or bulkhead.