1. Conductor: Stranded tinned copper.
2. Insulation: Extruded irradiation cross-linked polyalkene with irradiated Kynar'" insulation jacket, (single conductors per MIL-W-81044/12).
3. Pair: Two conductors twisted to form pair.
4. Shield: Shielded with braided tinned copper, plus a tape shield isolation.
5. Assembly: The required number of pairs cabled consecutively, Overall binder, tape.
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin, surface marking.
TTXSA, same construction with braided aluminum armor.
TTXSO, same construction as TTXS with additional overall tinned copper-braided shield.
These cables are 45 ohm individually shielded multipair constructions suitable for nonwatertight, nonflexing service. They are available both with and without armor or an overall shield. They may be used to interconnect electronic, communication, and instrumentation systems for radio frequency applications up to two megahertz. The maximum total copper operating temperature shall not exceed 75'C. The overall shielding of type TTXSO conforms to the surface impedance and EMP response requirements of the specification.