Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tinned copper
2. Insulation: Extruded irradiation cross-linked polyalkene with irradiated Kynar® insulation jacket (single conductors per MIL-W-81044/12)
3. Assembly: Three conductors cabled, optional binder tape
4. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
5. Ampacity: Calculated at 60 Hz AC (rms) or DC for 75°C conductor temperature
TXA, same construction with braided aluminum armor.
Approvals and Ratings:
• Mil Spec: M24640/2
• Navy Specs:
TX Cable is unarmored M24640/2 cable
TXA Cable is armored M24640/2 cable
TXWB Cable is is water-tight and unarmored M24640/2 cable
• Temperature Rating: 105°C
• Voltage Rating: 600 volts
These three conductor power cables are suitable for non-watertight, non-flexing service. They are available with or without armor. They may be used for power or control applications except where unusual circuit parameter (e.g., audio or radio frequency, microphone, syncho, etc.) require a special type of cable. These cables shall be used only for uses within one compartment or within two contiguous compartments. They shall not be used to penetrate a watertight deck or bulkhead.