Price (Per FT.)
Okonite Okolon (TS-CP) 600V Case Wire is recommended for use as relay and associated signal apparatus wiring and for connector wire use where a flexible, small diameter wire is required.
Okonite EPR is Okonite’s trade name for its heat resistant, mechanically rugged ethylene-propylene based insulating compound. The insulation thickness for wire size #16 AWG and #14 AWG is 2/64" and for #12 AWG and #10 AWG it is 3/64".
Jackets and Finishes
The Okolon (TS-CP) jacket supplied with this cable provides excellent resistance to mechanical abuse, flame, weathering and most acids, oils and alkalies.
Conductor: Uncoated stranded copper stranded per ASTM B-8.
Insulation: Per ICEA S-95-658
Jacket: Per ICEA S-95-658, Part 4.1.13 and 4.1.3
- Exceptional heat resistance.
- 90°C Continuous Rating
130°C Emergency Overload Rating.
250°C Short Circuit Rating.
- Mechanically rugged.
- Flexible, easy to handle and splice.
- Flame resistant—meets U.L. horizontal flame test.
- Resistant to most oils acids, alkalies and effects of weather.
- Stable electrical and physical properties.