Okonite Okolon TS-CPE 600V Case Wire is recommended for use as relay and associated signal apparatus wiring and for connector wire use where a flexible, small diameter wire is required.
Okonite EPR is Okonite’s trade name for its heat resistant, mechanically rugged ethylene-propylene based insulating compound. The insulation thickness is 2/64".
Jackets and Finishes
The Okolon TS-CPE thermoset chlorinated polyethylene jacket supplied with this cable provides excellent resistance to mechanical abuse, flame, weathering and most acids, oils and alkalies. Color Codes: 1-Black, 1-Black with tracer.
Conductor: Uncoated stranded copper per ASTM B-38.
Insulation: Per ICEA S-95-658.
Jacket: Per ICEA S-95-658, Part 4.1.13.
- Exceptional heat resistance.
- 90°C Continuous Rating
130°C Emergency Overload Rating.
250°C Short Circuit Rating.
- Mechanically rugged.
- Flexible, easy to handle and splice.
- Flame resistant — meets U.L. horizontal flame test.
- Resistant to most oils, acids, alkalies and effects of weather.
- Stable electrical and physical properties