Price (Per FT.)
Cables are designed for aerial and tunnel installations, for vital circuit safety related applications.
Okonite EPR® insulation is a heat, moisture and chemical resistant, mechanically rugged zero halogenated compound. The insulation thickness shall meet the requirements of AREMA Signal Manual - Part 10.3.16 or Part 10.3.17 Table 1 - Type II. Each conductor is number coded for ease of identification. One conductor in each layer is identified as "Tracer".
Individual conductors are assembled with flame and moisture resistant fillers where needed and cable cushioning tape. Jacket materials will be one of the type listed in AREMA Signal Manual - Part 10.3.16 or Part 10.3.17. Jacket thickness shall meet Table 3 of these sections.
Copper Conductors: May be solid or stranded, uncoated or coated, meeting the requirements of AREMA Signal Manual Part 10.3.16 or 10.3.17.
Insulation: Meets or exceeds electrical and physical requirements of ICEA S-95-658 and AREMA Signal Manual Parts 10.3.16 and 10.3.17.
Assembly: Per AREMA Signal Manual Part 10.3.16 or Part 10.3.17.
Outer Jacket: Meets requirements of AREMA Signal Manual and meets or exceeds electrical and physical requirements of ICEA S-73-532.
- Okonite EPR in-house developed and mixed insulating compound.
- Extreme heat resistance.
- Outstanding mechanical strength at elevated temperatures.
- Long Service Life - resists long termaging.
- Excellent electrical stability.
- High Insulation resistance.
- Resistant to environmental hazards.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Acid, alkali, oil and flame resistant.
- Color coded to industry requirements.
- Excellent mechanical and electrical characteristics.
- Superior moisture resistance.
- Flexible and coated conductors are available upon special request.
- 40 Year Life.
- Jackets available upon request;
Okolon , TS-CPE
Okolon , TP-CPE
Okoclear TS (XLPO*)
Okoclear TP (TPPO*)