Price (Per FT.)
Cables are designed for underground duct installations below grade or direct burial installation, where rugged mechanical characteristics are required for vital circuit safety related applications.
Okonite EPR® insulation is a heat, moisture and chemical resistant, mechanically rugged zero halogenated compound. The insulation thickness shall meet the requirements of AREMA Signal Manual - Part 10.3.16 or Part 10.3.17 Table I - Type II. Each conductor is number coded for ease of identification. One conductor in each layer is identified as "Tracer".
Individual conductors are assembled with flame and moisture resistant fillers where needed and cable cushioning tape. Jacket materials will be one of the types listed in AREMA Signal Manual - Part 10.3.16 or Part 10.3.17. Jacket thickness shall meet Table 3 of these sections.
Copper Conductors: May be solid or stranded, uncoated or coated, meeting the requirements of AREMA Signal Manual Part 10.3.16 or 10.3.17.
Insulation: Meets or exceeds electrical and physical requirements of ICEA S-95-658 and AREMA Signal Manual Part 10.3.9 and 10.3.17.
Per AREMA Manual Part 10.3.16 or 10.3.17.
Meets requirements of AREMA Signal Manual and meets or exceeds electrical and physical requirements of ICEA S-73-532.
- Okonite EPR in-house developed and mixed insulating compound.
- Extreme heat resistance.
- Outstanding mechanical strength at elevated temperatures.
- Long Service Life - resists long term aging.
- Excellent electrical stability.
- High Insulation resistance.
- Resistant to environmental hazards.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Acid, alkali, oil resistant.
- Color coded to industry requirements.
- Excellent mechanical and electrical characteristics.
- Superior moisture resistance.
- Multi-strand and coated conductors are available upon special request.
- Jackets available upon request;
Okolon , TS-CPE
Okolon , TP-CPE
Okoclear TS (XLPO*)
Okoclear TP (TPPO*)
- 40 Year Life.
- Rodent Protection. (Optional Bronze or Copper Alloy Tape)