Price (Per FT.)
Okonite’s single pair or triad Type P-OS instrumentation cables are designed for use on Class 1 Remote-Control Signaling circuits or where a 600V cable is desired, as instrumentation, process control, or computer cable transmitting signals at levels above 100 milli-volts in circuits where shielding against external interference is required, but shielding against interference among groups is not required. For use indoors or outdoors; wet or dry locations; in cable trays; in raceways; supported by a messenger wire; in Class I, Division 2, Class II, Division 2 or Class III, Division 2 hazardous locations. Also for use as non power limited fire protective signaling cable (NPLF) per NEC Code 760. Type TC cables can be labeled Okomarine to be used in ABS and Coast Guard approved marine applications.
Type TC is authorized for use in Class I&II, Division 2 hazardous locations.
Conductors: Bare soft annealed copper, Class B, 7-strand concentric per ASTM B-8.
Insulation and Jacket: Flame-retardant Okoseal® (PVC), 15 mils nominal thickness, nylon jacket, 4 mil nominal thickness, 90°C temperature rating, per UL Standard 1277.
Conductor Identification: Pigmented black and white in pairs, black, white and red in triads.
Assembly: Pair or triad assembled with left-hand lay.
Cable Shield: Aluminum/Polyester tape overlapped to provide 100% coverage, and a 7-strand tinned copper drain wire, same size as conductor.
Jacket: Black, flame-retardant, low temperature Okoseal per UL Standard 1277, 90°C temperature rating. A rip cord is laid longitudinally under the jacket to facilitate removal.
Classifications: UL Listed as Type TC Article 336 of the National Electrical Code.
- Passes the UL 1277 & IEEE 383-1974 vertical tray flame tests.
- May be combined with 600V power and control cables in the same tray.
- Sunlight resistant & oil resistant
- Individual pairs or triads are color coded for simplified hook-up.
- Good noise rejection.
- Excellent weathering characteristics.
- May be used in approved marine applications.
- Flexible, easy to handle and terminate.
- Twisted with 100% shield coverage to reduce electromagnetic pick-up.
- OSHA Acceptable.
- Suitable for installation in low temperature installations to -40°C.