Price (Per FT.)
Okoseal-N Type TC tray cable is permitted for use on power, lighting, control, and signal circuits; indoors or outdoors; in cable trays, raceways, direct burial in the ground, or where supported in outdoor locations by a messenger wire; for Class 1 circuits as permitted in Article 725 of the NEC; and in cable trays in Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations in industrial establishments where the conditions of maintenance and supervision assure that only qualified persons will service the installation. Not recommended for dc operation in wet locations
OkosealÂ® is Okoniteâ€™s trade name for one of its PVC (polyvinyl chloride) insulating compounds with excellent electrical, mechanical and flame resistant properties.
The nylon jacket over the insulation provides excellent mechanical strength and resistance to oil, gasoline and chemicals
The Okoseal (PVC) jacket is mechanically rugged and has excellent resistance to acids and most chemicals.
Conductors: Uncoated soft copper per ASTM B-3. Sizes smaller than #8 are compress stranded per ASTM B-8. Sizes #8 and larger are compact stranded per ASTM B-496.
Insulation: Okoseal insulation with nylon covering per UL 1581.
Color Coding: Base colors and tracers as shown on reverse of Data Sheet.
Grounding Conductor(s): Where indicated, bare stranded copper per ASTM B-8, or compact round per ASTM B-496, Class B & NEC Table 250.122.
Assembly: Conductors cabled in accordance with UL 1277 and 1309 using fillers, as necessary, with a cable tape overall.
Overall Jacket: Complies with UL 1277. The Okoseal compound meets or exceeds the requirements of UL 1581.
Cable passes the Vertical Tray Flame
Test requirements of UL 1277 for Type
TC Power and Control Tray Cable.
UL Listed as Type TC or TC-ER cable with a sunlight resistant jacket and for direct burial.
- For cable tray use.
- For direct burial.
- Sunlight resistant.
- Insulated conductors are UL Listed Type THHN/THWN-2 and rated VW-1.
- UL listed for cable tray use.
- Cable passed the Vertical Tray Flame Test requirements of IEEE 383, UL 1277. Sizes 3/C #8 and larger pass the IEEE 1202 vertical tray flame test requirements.
- 90Â°C continuous rating in wet or dry locations.
- 130Â°C emergency overload rating.
- 250Â°C short circuit rating.
- Okoseal-N Okoseal Type TC cables are quality control inspected to meet or exceed applicable industry standards.
- Resistant to moisture and most chemical atmospheres.
- Thermal stability at elevated temperatures.
- Easy to install and terminate.
- Mechanically rugged.
- High dielectric strength.
- Small diameter, lightweight.