Okozel 600V Case Wire is recommended for use as relay and associated signal apparatus wiring and for connector wire use where a flexible, extra small diameter wire is required.
Okozel is Okonite’s trade name for ETFE Fluoropolymer, a modified Ethylene Tetrafluorethylene. Okozel is extremely rugged with excellent resistance to cut-through and abrasion. It is chemically inert and has low permeability. Okozel is flame retardant and non-propagating. It is rated for 150°C (302°F) conductor operating temperature for continuous use and retains all useful physical properties at temperatures to -100°C (-148°F).
Conductor: Stranded copper conductors - Uncoated per ASTM B-8; coated copper conductor per ASTM B-33, upon request.
Insulation: Flame-retardant, radiation-resistant Okozel, a modified ETFE Fluoropolymer per NEMA Std. HP-100.2. Note #14 AWG is UL listed as Type Z.
- Exceptional heat resistance.
- 150°C Continuous Rating
250°C Short Circuit Rating.
- Low surface friction provides easier installation.
- Cold installation temperature in excess of -65°C.
- Exceptional abrasion resistance will not cut or tear.
- Chemically inert-unaffected by typical acids, bases, solvents and cleaning agents, fuels and hydraulic fluids.
- High dielectric strength.
- Low dielectric constant