Price (Per FT.)
Okonite Type P-NS (Pair/triad - No Shield) thermocouple extension cables are designed for use as instrumentation and process control cables on ITC non-classified or labeled circuits up to 150 volts and 5 amps (750VA) and in Class 2 or 3 Power-Limited circuits where shielding against external interference is not required; indoors or outdoors; in wet or dry locations with conductor operating temperatures up to 105°C; in cable trays; in raceways; supported by a messenger wire; for direct burial. Suitable Class I, Division 2, Class II, Division 2, or Class III , Division 2 hazardous locations.
Conductors: Solid alloys per ANSI MC 96.1
Insulation: Flame-retardant Okoseal® (PVC) per UL Standard 13 and 2250, 15 mils nominal thickness, 105°C temperature rating.
Conductor Identification: Pigmented insulation on individual conductors.
Assembly: Pair assembled with left-hand lay.
Jacket: Color-coded, flame-retardant, low temperature Okoseal per UL Standard 13 and 2250. A rip cord is laid longitudinally under the jacket to facilitate removal.
Classifications: UL Listed as ITC/PLTC - Instrument Tray Cable/Power Limited Tray Cable for use in accordance with Article 727 and Article 725 of the National Electrical Code.
Cables comply with UL 2250 and UL 13 for PLTC, CL2 and CL3.
- Passes the UL 1581 & IEEE 383-1974 vertical tray flame tests.
- Sunlight resistant and oil resistant..
- UL listed for direct burial.
- Individual pair is color coded for simplified hook-up.
- Excellent weathering characteristics.
- OSHA Acceptable.
- Flexible, easy to handle and terminate.
- Twisted to reduce electromagnetic pick-up.
- Suitable for low temperature installation of -40°C.