Price (Per FT.)
Okonite Type P-OS (Pair/triad Overall Shield) thermocouple extension cables are designed for use as instrumentation and process control cables in ITC non-classified or labeled circuits up to 150 volts and 5 amps (750VA) and in Class 2 of 3 Power-Limited circuits where shielding against external interference is required, but shielding against interference among groups is not required; indoors or outdoors; in wet or dry locations with conductor operating temperatures up to 105°C; in cable trays; in raceways; supported by a messenger wire; under raised floors; for direct burial. Suitable Class I ,Division 2, Class II, Division 2, or Class III, Division 2 hazardous locations.
Conductors: Solid alloys per ANSI MC 96.1
Insulation: Flame-retardant Okoseal® (PVC) per UL Standard 13 and 2250, 15 mils nominal thickness, 105°C temperature rating.
Conductor Identification: Pigmented insulation on individual conductors.
Assembly: Pair assembled with left-hand lay.
Cable Shield: Auminum/Polyester tape overlapped to provide 100% coverage, and a 7-strand tinned copper drain wire, same size as conductor.
Jacket: Flame-retardant, low temperature Okoseal per UL Standard 13 and 2250. A rip cord is laid longitudinally under the jacket to facilitate removal.
Classifications: UL Listed as ITC/PLTC - Instrument Tray Cable/Power Limited Tray Cable for use in accordance with Article 727 and Article 725 of the National Electrical Code.
Cables comply with UL 2250 and UL 13 for PLTC, CL2 and CL3.
- Passes the UL 1581 & IEEE 383-1974 vertical tray flame tests.
- Sunlight resistant & oil resistant..
- UL listed for direct burial.
- Individual pairs or triads are color coded for simplified hook-up.
- Good noise rejection.
- Excellent weathering characteristics.
- OSHA Acceptable.
- Flexible, easy to handle terminate.
- Twisted with 100% shield coverage to reduce electromagnetic noise.
- Suitable for low temperature installation of -40°C.