Price (Per FT.)
- A firm compact cylindrical cord cabled for maximum flexibility and roundness per UL 62
- Easy to remove jacket
- -20°C to 60°C Temperature Rating
- Excellent abrasion, ozone and chemical resistance
- Oil resistant PVC jacket
- Portable power distribution
- Push button remote controls
- Motor control, stage equipment and lighting, industrial control and robotic systems
- Portable cord for outdoor applications
- Suitable and approved for submersion in water
- Applications requiring flame retardance
- UL Listed and CSA certified 600V STOW and 300V SJTOW cable to NEC Article 400
- Federal and Military use under Federal Spec. JC-580B
- ROHS Compliant
FAQ - STOW PORTABLE CORD 600V
Can I use the STOW Portable Cord 600V for my washing machine?
Yes, the STOW Portable Cord 600V can be used for washing machines and also for other similar kinds of things such as hospital equipment, sound equipment, portable lights and lamps. The cord can be used for any kind of usage that calls for a 600V application, be it for indoor or outdoor purposes that need a temporary power supply.
What does “STOW” stand for?
It may seem confusing at first, but once you get to know a few terms you will be able to identify just about any kind of cable or cord.
- S- stands for service and it is used for 600V
- T- This says that the jacket is made of Thermoplasticmaterial
- O – when only one “O” is marked it means that only the outer jacket is resistant to oil. In cases of “OO” then it means that the inner conductor insulation is also oil resistant.
- W – This tells us that the cord is resistant to weather and water.
Will buying a STOW Portable Cord save me money?
To be honest, not really. However, there are ways to be economical.
- Do not buy a cord made for residential purposes for industrial uses. It might not be able to withstand the heavy-duty jobs. Similarly, buying a heavy-duty cord for small home jobs may cost you a whole lot more and is totally unnecessary.
- You do not have to buy the most expensive cord on the market. Before buying, you can talk to our customer care or any other knowledgeable person.
- Our STOW cords are sturdy and are reusable. So buying from us will help you to save money in the long run.
Is the STOW PORTABLE CORD 600V really flexible?
This cord is made of Thermoplastic, a material that is flexible but not as flexible as cords made out of TPE or Thermoset. It becomes less flexible in colder weather conditions but that does not have to get you worried about its performance. It will work wellin temperatures as low as -20°C to as high as 60°C.
Can I get this cord in various colors?
If you mean the outer jackets, you can find them available in gray or yellow jackets. The colors do not affect the performance of the cord in any way as it is the material in which the cord is made that matters. The jacket is made of industrial grade PVC jacket and so can perform really well.