BELDEN MULTI PAIR CMR RISER UNSHIELDED 300V COMMERCIAL AUDIO SYSTEM CABLE
Select a Gauge
|Product Name||Length||Price (Per FT.)||Action|
Price (Per FT.)
Call 516-472-0650 for pricing
Price (Per FT.)
Belden NEC Type CMR Cable Construction:
• Conductor: Solid or Stranded Bare Copper
• Insulation: Polypropylene (PP), Polyolefin (PO) or Polyvinylchloride (PVC) (see part specs for more info)
• Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
• Jacket Color: Gray
• Rip Cord
• Sequential Footage Markings Every 2 ft.
Belden NEC Type CMR Cable Ratings and Approvals:
• UL NEC Type CMR
• NEC Article 800
• C(UL) CEC Type CMG
• Flame Tests: UL 1666 Vertical Shaft, C(UL) FT4
• Voltage Rating: 300V
• Temperature Rating: 75°C
Belden NEC Type CMR Cable Applications:
• Belden NEC Type CMR alarm cables and security cables are recommended for a large variety of applications, including security, intercom/pa and sound/audio systems, commercial use, single line telephones, monitor/detection, addressable fire systems and power-limited controls. Belden's CMR cable is also ideal for control, data, initiating and notification circuits.
Audio Cable Solutions:
Belden’s wide array of audio cables range from high-performance, low-capacitance analog and digital audio constructions for optimum signal delivery to cables manufactured to basic industry specifications for commercial use, short runs and non-mission critical applications. Belden pioneered the Easy Strip foil bonded to the jacket for ease of installation and now offers this feature on digital cables, plenum cables and 2-pair versions.
We also offer multi-pair bundled cables to simplify installation. We make these in ultra-flexible unrated versions, CM and CMR (riser-rated), halogen-free, and plenum versions for the most demanding installation requirements. Up to 32-pair in analog or digital audio snakes will satisfy every designer and system integrator.
Often used in intercom systems, line level audio applications, and/or noisy environments, Belden’s shielded audio solutions offer a number of options for protecting signals from EMI/RFI.
Product Benefits & Features:
• All cables feature Electrolytic Tough Pitch (ETP) virgin copper construction. The speaker cable line includes direct burial speaker cable with ultra-high purity (99.995%), sometimes described as "oxygen-free" copper (OFC)
• Belden cables use soft drawn and annealed conductors which allow the cables to be flexed without breaking
• Belden jackets pull easier and are easier to strip, saving installation time and money